Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Terrible Post

Again. This is a terrible post. Please do not keep reading unless you have absolutely run out of things to do in your life.

I know there’s something much more constructive I could be doing right now, but there’s a certain pecking order for certain tedious activities in life. Things that originally inspired the concept of procrastination.

What I could be doing is something called BTSA which is Beginning Teacher Support- don’t ask me what the A is. See this is supposed to support beginning teachers. It’s a mountain of agonizing paperwork that takes two years to work through. This is, of course, what they’re doing to “support” teachers. Add to the workload. I keep telling them that if they want to support beginning teachers, they should hire a team of bartenders, massage therapists, and psychiatrists.

I just got through my stull last Friday. The administrator walked in and sat in my class for about forty minutes while I did my best to look as normal as possible. I have a tendency to lose my ability to speak when they walk in.

No comments: